Journal CME Quiz
The Maryland Family Doctor publication has been reviewed and is acceptable for Prescribed Credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). AAFP Prescribed Credit is accepted by the American Medical Association (AMA) as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit toward the AMA Physicians Recognition Award. Each accredited edition is approved for two years. The quizzes posted below are currently available for credit. The number of credits approved is noted on each quiz.
Summer 2018 Spring 2018 Winter 2018
Directions for Quiz Takers
Read the CME articles in the Maryland Family Doctor and complete the corresponding online quiz – click on edition(s) below to access the quiz.
Once the quiz is submitted, a confirmation page will populate confirming that your quiz was received by MDAFP. The confirmation will verify the number of credits earned. Print the confirmation page for your records. You are responsible for reporting the credits to AAFP (and any other accredited entity).
- Click the “Report CME” button above.
- Under the Self Study heading, click “search all media types”
- A prompt will appear, asking you to enter date and keyword. Put in date and the keyword is “Maryland”
- Then click “Self Study Search”
- A new screen will open showing all of the “live” editions of The Maryland Family Doctor publication.
- Click on the box of all editions that you have completed and then click on “Report Selected Activities”