Maryland Primary Care Program
- The program will officially launch Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019
- For a detailed overview of upcoming program milestones, please see our updated timeline.
The Program Management Office hosts many events to educate stakeholders about the upcoming MDPCP events. Events include in-person meetings and online presentations.
- Care Transformation Organization (CTO) Update Meeting (for preliminarily approved CTOs only) — Tuesday, Sept. 25, 3 to 4 p.m.
- MDPCP Program Update: What to Expect Webinar — Thursday, Sept. 27, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Consumer Health First Symposium Panel Discussion — Friday, Sept. 28, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- MDPCP Care Transformation Requirements Overview: Access and Continuity Webinar— Thursday, Oct. 4, 5 to 6 p.m.
- MDPCP Care Transformation Requirements Overview: Care Management Webinar — Thursday, Oct. 11, 5 to 6 p.m.
- MDPCP Care Transformation Requirements Overview: Comprehensiveness and Coordination Webinar — Thursday, Oct. 18, 5 to 6 p.m.
- Maryland Rural Health Conference Presentation — Tuesday, Oct 23. 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- MDPCP Care Transformation Requirements Overview: Beneficiary and Caregiver Experience Webinar — Thursday, Oct. 25, 5 to 6 p.m.
- MDPCP Care Transformation Requirements Overview: Planned Care for Health Outcomes Webinar — Thursday, Nov. 1, 5 to 6 p.m.
Mini-webinars are only a few minutes in length to provide a concise, easy-to-understand overview of important topics. They also answer many questions applicants frequently have during the application process. Recently added webinar topics include:
- Practice Application Portal — View now
- Comprehensive Primary Care Payment (CPCP) — View now
- Payment Illustration for Practices — View now