Maryland Primary Care Program
- The program will officially launch Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019
- For a detailed overview of upcoming program milestones, please see our updated timeline.
The Program Management Office hosts many events to educate stakeholders about the upcoming MDPCP events. Events include in-person meetings and online presentations. Slide presentations and recordings of webinars held in recent months are available on our website under Practice Education Sessions.
- MDPCP Care Transformation Requirements Overview: Planned Care for Health Outcomes Webinar — Thursday, Nov. 1, 5 to 6 p.m.
- MDPCP Webinar: Preview of CRISP Reporting Tools — Thursday, Nov. 15, 5 to 6 p.m.
- MDPCP Webinar: Social Determinants of Health — Thursday, Nov. 29, 5 to 6 p.m.
- MDPCP Webinar: Progressing from Track 1 to Track 2 — Thursday, Dec. 6, 5 to 6 p.m.
Mini-webinars are only a few minutes in length to provide a concise, easy-to-understand overview of important topics. They also answer many questions applicants frequently have during the application process. Recently added webinar topics include:
- Practice Application Portal — View now
- Comprehensive Primary Care Payment (CPCP) — View now
- Payment Illustration for Practices — View now
For a detailed overview of upcoming program milestones, please see our updated timeline.
- The Care Transformation Organization (CTO) Arrangement, which will define the relationship between practices and CTOs, will become available in early November. Fully executed arrangements are due back to the PMO at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, Dec. 21.
- Participation Agreements (PAs) for both CTOs and practices, along with other final onboarding materials, will be distributed in early December. PAs are due back to the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) by Friday, Dec. 21.